The ODEO Distress Flare is the next generation of Electronic Visual Distress Signal Device (eVDSD). Designed for more personal use than the Mk3, its lightweight, safe performance means that it is incredibly useful for any outdoor activity. The smaller size makes the ODEO a perfect choice for sailing, kayaking, hiking, mountaineering and even diving with its 50m 1P69 rating.
- LED colour: Red
- Detection range: Minimum 3 nautical miles; up to 6 nautical miles in ideal conditions
- Operating life: 9 hours at full illumination
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- Weight (including batteries): 150g
- Supplied with 4 x AAL91 Lithium batteries*
- Batter: Recommend battery change every year
- NO HEAT, NO FLAMES, NO RISK
- No explosive compounds for shipping or disposal
- Increased safety
- Longer operating life- now 9 hours 25% more than ODEO Mk3
- Supplied with lanyard
- Search and rescue aircraft safe
- Simple activation (with wet or gloved hands)
*Can also be powered by Alkaine batteries, please do not mix).