The Ocean ISO 9650 Liferaft is compact and of superior design and construction. This liferaft meets the requirements under current MCA Codes Of Practice, Class XII and ISAF offshore special regulations and was the first liferaft to be third party verified by the RYA to ISO9650 Type 1 Group A requirements.
Using years of experience in designing and servicing liferaft's we have developed this innovative, lightweight liferaft.
- Exceptional quality - designed, tested and manufactured in the UK to ISO 9650
- Made with PU Nylon laminate
- Insulated floor
- SOLAS approved internal and external lighting system
- Strong boarding ladder with aluminium tubing to improve ease of access
- Knee scoop with grab handles for quick boarding
- Hermetically sealed
- Highly visible in yellow and orange
- Rain water collection
- 4/5 x 75ltr ballast pockets for increased stability
- Retro reflective tape
- 3 year service interval
- European warranty
- Made in the UK