● Enhances radar returns with 12 intense blips,whereby the first blip represents the SART.
● Unit transmits through the 9.2-9.5 GHz band marine radar when interrogated by radar.
● Vessel mounting bracket and collapsible pole stowed inside SART.
● Exclusive 3Si test mode for visual/audible feedback.
● High impact polystyrene case designed to with stand rugged environments.
● Compact 12.5 x 3-inch unit easily packs into liferaft.
● 10 meter (33 ft) lanyard for security.
● Waterproof to 10 meters (33 ft).
● Requires lithium battery (5-year replacement life).
● Worldwide certification; complies with GMDSS, IEC, IMO/SOLAS 88, ETSI 300 151, RTCM standards, FCC approved, MED.
● Operational Life - 96 hours in stand-by mode; in excess of 8 hours in operational mode.
● Application: mandatory requirement for all vessels governed by GMDSS; any yacht or vessel carrying more than one life raft to accommodate crew and passengers.