● Emergency Locating Beacon.
● 406 MHz satellite operation.
● 121.5 Homing Beacon.
● Automatic release when submerged.
● Built-in GPS.
● 406 MHz Satellite Search and Rescue transmitter. Notifiesauthorities instantly if you are in a distress situation anywhere in the world
● 121.5 MHz Homing Beacon transmitter. Allows nearby rescuers to home in on your position.
● Category I auto-release bracket with hydrostatic release. Beacon deploys automatically if the vessel sinks.
● Built-in GPS receiver for faster and more accurate position indication.Allows rescuers to pinpoint your exact location.
● Five-year, non-hazmat battery. Unit will operate for at least 48 hours when deployed, even after five years with monthly self-test.